Friday, March 21, 2008

on being someone to "perv" on

time has been a strange thing for me lately. it feels like what doctor who (ten) said about it being not so much linear, but like a big tangle of a ball. anyway, beside the point.

i'm just late in posting (bragging) about sugarbutch posting pix of me. i was flattered when she said she would. she's been working on a semi-loose archive of "butch" pix--aka "eye candy." although i sometimes have trouble with the moniker of "butch" per se, i feel totally cool and okay being called as such by SB. some time, maybe, i'll talk about my gender identity in relation to my art as well as money and the lotto. that would be a huge, multi-part post! (perhaps this whole blog is about that anyway...)

so, the link to the post is here. thanks, katerina for "perving" on me. to see it written down does, uh, stroke... my ego.

2 comments:

sinclair said...

I'd love to see that post - about "my gender identity in relation to my art as well as money and the lotto" - sounds fascinating, I'd love to know more on your perspective, especially as it relates to your art.

& I love your portrait over in the eye candy, thanks for that!

Katerina said...

Honey, I gotta call it when I see it.

I'd also love to see such a post.