Wednesday, March 5, 2008

archive meme

la rebelde posted this meme a while ago, and i've been trying to figure out how i would respond since. but she tagged me, i mean, really tagged ME, so here's my best attempt:

meme:
Go back through your archives and post the links to your five favorite blog posts that you've written. ... but there is a catch:

Link 1 must be about family.
Link 2 must be about friends.
Link 3 must be about yourself, who you are... what you're all about.
Link 4 must be about something you love.
Link 5 can be anything you choose.

family: i realized that i don't write about my blood family very much in this blog. not that i don't have plenty of material. but, that's another story. i do write about my chosen family a fair amount. here's a recent one: on portraits. i like it because i drew pictures. and it includes the dogs. and wonderful partner.

friends: i talk about two of my dearest friend in on procrastination. i talk about my oldest friend in on happiness.

me: codex to my rage and on cartography.

something i love: well, it's a combination of love and lust, really: on music crushes

other: this is the post that really connected me to this blog and to a lot of readers. i cried when i wrote it, and i was happy to have a forum in which to share it: dirge.

i'm tagging jenifer wofford, wonger, and ana lara.

1 comment:

la rebelde said...

Yay! I'm glad you finally got a chance to do the meme. I remember reading your post "dirge" and how beautifully written your thoughts/feelings are.